Monday, July 18, 2011

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Style Shout Out to Nordstrom and their Anniversary Sale.

We got back from Los Angeles last Thursday and, if I'm being honest, coming back to temperatures over 100 degrees was pretty tough.  So what to do when it's too hot to be outside...you head to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and shop for Fall which conjures up images of cooler weather and football.

To be honest, the mall is usually the last place I like to go on a weekend after a vacation but it seriously was so hot it was either the movies or Nordstrom.  And, Nordstrom won the family vote.

So, Saturday we headed to the sale and it did not disappoint.  I found the cutest things for my daughter for school and some great birthday presents for my hubby.  His favorite was a Burberry shirt not because he is British, which he is, but because our 8 year old picked it out for him because she said blue is his favorite color.

Now, after shopping in Men's and Kid's it was time to check out the Women's department. So my hubby and daughter went to the Nordstrom cafe for sweet treats, namely cake and cookies, and I checked out some sweet treats of my own...even sweeter because they were the no-calorie kind.  I found some amazing Hudson Jeans at an amazing price...a great sweater by Vince...shoes by Stuart Weitzman...and RayBan Sunglasses.

Despite the crowds it was a great Saturday because I got to spend time shopping with my family and we had a lot of laughs.  And, for me, the laughter is what makes a day truly great!



My Style Shout Out Tip:  Check out the Nordstrom Anniversary sale today because it ends July 31st and some of the best pieces go quickly.  Seriously I saw a fabulous pair of skinny J Brand Jeans and they were totally sold out in my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment