Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Treasure - Malibu

Style Shout Out to two of my favorite places in Malibu...

1.  For me, The Malibu Beach Inn is the ultimate relaxation destination in the Los Angeles area.  Sitting on the patio overlooking the Pacific as the waves crash against the shore is just about the best way to spend a summer's day.

Today I had the most fabulous lunch with my hubby and daughter and as always we had a lot of laughs.  Any time I get to spend time at the beach I am appreciative and happy.  And any time I get to spend time at the beach in Malibu with my family I am especially happy.

2.  The Malibu Country Mart is a fabulous place to shop, eat and relax.  Even my hubby who does not enjoy shopping always enjoys this shopping trip.

When I'm in Los Angeles I like to spend as much time outside as possible because I know at home the temperature is 100 degrees and it's all about the indoors.  The Malibu Country Mart has some of the best shops and it's all about the outdoors.

I seriously have so many favorites like Oliver Peoples, Intermix, True Religion, Tory Burch and of course 7 For All Mankind.  My daughter's favorite is Kitson and I have to admit I love this store too and wish we had one at home.

And my hubby's favorites aren't stores at all...Nobu for fabulous sushi and the Chocolate Box Cafe for the best Nutella ice cream and cappuccino.  Seriously, I am normally not a fan of chocolate ice cream but this is truly amazing!

So the next time you're in LA take a trip out to Malibu and check out the Malibu Beach Inn and the Malibu Country Mart...such a great way to spend a day!




My Style Shout Out Tip:  You don't have to stay at the Malibu Beach Inn to enjoy a fabulous dining experience on their patio with the most amazing views!

No comments:

Post a Comment