Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Last Call...First Stop

Style Shout Out to Last Call by Neiman Marcus.

Last Saturday we ran out to do a few quick errands which turned out to be a few long errands as it seems that everyone else in   our area had the same idea...to do a bit of shopping since it was literally over 100 degrees and way too hot for outdoor activities.

Our last stop was Last Call by Neiman Marcus.  We hadn't been there in a while.     If I'm being honest I always seem to forget about Last Call because of its' location and my hubby says that I say the same thing every time we walk through the doors and I see the merchandise and the prices..."Why has it been so long since we've been here?"

Any way, the store was packed and as we looked around I realized why.  I found the most fabulous Stuart Weitzman wedges, Splendid red and white stripe top and True Religion white capri jeans at 20% to 40% off.   This outfit is so cute it is definitely making it's way into my suitcase for our trip to Los Angeles.

Maybe the next time we head out I'll make Last Call my first stop!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  When shopping places like Last Call, Nordstrom Rack and Loehmann's give yourself enough time because there are treasures to be found if you take the time to look. Funny, because this is what I tell my 8 year old every day...you'll be amazed with what you'll see if you stop and take the time to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment