Friday, July 29, 2011

You Don't Need To Convince Me

Style Shout Out to Vince...and Nordstrom!

Vince At Nordstrom
It is seriously hot here again today.  I think we're in the process of setting some kind of record for consecutive days with temperatures of at least 100 degrees.

So what to do on a morning when there is nothing to do outside?  Well, if your hubby's working from home, your 8 year old is sleeping, it's almost your birthday and your driver's license is about to expire, you go to the DMV....which is exactly what I did earlier this week.

As I pulled into the parking lot the line of people was already halfway around the building and it was already 92 degrees.  But I had no choice other than to wait in the line as our DMV does not make appointments and I was unable to renew on line.

Long story short...two and a half hours, and two bottles of water later, I got home.  After lunch my daughter and I headed to Nordstrom which is a much cooler place on a hot summer day than the DMV. The Anniversary Sale ends July 31st and I wanted to pick up some ballet flats for my 8 year old.  We found the perfect pair that will transition from summer to fall and then headed to Savvy.

As we walked into the department I was greeted by the most fabulous jacket.  As I slipped this jacket on the sales associate said, "It looks like it was made for you!"  To which I replied, "You don't have to convince me..."

If you are in the market for a leather jacket, look no further than Vince.  The motorcycle jacket on Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom is amazing.  The fit is fabulous and the leather is buttery soft. This jacket has found it's way onto my birthday wish list so I'll keep you posted on whether it makes it into my closet.

This jacket will look great with skinny jeans tucked in tall boots and a fab but fitted turtleneck.  I recently found one by Vince at Saks.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  A leather jacket is a great investment piece so make sure the fit is fabulous!  And remember, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale ends July 31st and prices go up August 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment