Thursday, June 23, 2011

7 Songs For Summer

Style Shout Out to summer and 7 fabulous summer songs.

Since my parents gave me my first guitar at the age of ten it's been all about the music and I can't imagine a day without it. Whether I'm writing my own or listening to someone else's songs music is always in the air.

So, as we start summer here are a few of my favorite songs...

1.  The Beach Boys...California Girls

2.  Colbie Caillat...Fallin' For You

3.  Bon Jovi...Who Says You Can't Go Home

4.  Pete Yorn...Life On A Chain

5.  Sheryl Crow...Soak Up The Sun

6.  Shania Twain...Today Is Your Day

7.  Katy Perry...California Gurls

When I started looking at my playlist I realized that I have so many favorite summer songs...including a few of my daughter's.  It was difficult to choose just 7 so I may have to add a few more songs to this list soon.

Happy Summer!




My Style Shout Out Tip:  Today make your own list of your favorite summer songs, sing along and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment