Friday, June 24, 2011

It's A Wrap

Splendid Cardigan
 at Nordstrom
Style Shout Out to Splendid and their amazing wraps...and tops!

My daughter and I ran to the mall today.  We are both looking for some white skinny jeans for our trip to Los Angeles and we are both pretty specific in what we want...clean lines, simple, no bling.  My daughter is the least "bling-y" 8 year old I know and my hubby says, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

I have an adorable pair of Seven For All Mankind straight leg crop jeans, but for LA I want something longer that can go with flats and heels and can go from daytime to evening...you know, because of how I like to pack versatile pieces and travel light.

Splendid Chambray Top
at Nordstrom
In addition to a great pair of J Brand skinny white jeans, that need no alterations,  I found some fabulous Splendid tops at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus.  I fell in love with Splendid the first time I tried on one of their wraps and think the name suits their products perfectly.  The choice of fabric and the quality adds up to some amazingly cute and comfortable wardrobe staples.

If you are looking for a lightweight wrap for summer I highly recommend trying on Splendid.  And, if you are looking for some cute and on-trend tops look no further than the adorable chambray stripe top.  I also found a fabulous navy and white stripe tank and that was on sale.  A navy blue and white top is so classic with white skinny jeans.  Grab a Splendid cardigan and it's a wrap.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  For a colorful twist I grabbed a coral-pink Splendid tank and threw it on under the stripe chambray top.  As my daughter always says, "An unexpected pop of color is awesome for summer."  I guess my hubby is right...you know about the apple and the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment