Thursday, June 2, 2011

7 Things

Style Shout Out to 7 things on Thursday and being thankful.

1.  Jimmy Fallon's book "Thank You Notes" for making me laugh out loud while I was reading, and for making me laugh every day.  To my hubby, I am sorry that I read the book before I wrapped it for Father's Day but once I read the first page I literally could not put it down, and we have another gift too that is a surprise.

Kate Spade at Saks
2.  Saks for having a fabulous 40% off sale and for these adorable Kate Spade espadrilles.  So many fab things on sale from Seven For All Mankind, Cynthia Steffe and J Brand Jeans!  Happy Shopping!

3.  Bobbi Brown for creating that classic "Brown" lipstick that many years and many tubes later is still one of my go to shades.  I just picked up another one at Nordstrom in addition to some fab Paige Denim jeans.

4. Jo Malone for perfumes that are simply irresistible. The Grapefruit is so clean and fresh. The Orange Blossom is like a breath of Springtime air.  But my new favorite...well I'll be writing about that soon.

Jo Malone at Saks
5.  The American Red Cross for their continued efforts in Joplin, Missouri and for everyone who has contributed to this amazing organization.

6.  Louis Vuitton for their iconic Speedy Bag...classic, stylish and indestructible.  What more can you ask for in a bag?

7.  My family and friends, and most of all my hubby and daughter and the laughter and music that fills our home every day.  Oh, and I have been reminded by my daughter that I have forgotten to mention our puppy for whom I am also thankful.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Make your own list of 7 Things and check out the Saks 40% off sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment