Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Treasure - Stripes & Style

Style Shout Out to summer and striped tees...

There are so many things that remind me of summer and one of my favorites is a striped top paired with white shorts or white skinny jeans.  Right now Nordstrom has some adorable tops that fit the bill perfectly.


This Vince Twin Stripe Tee is great if you want a longer sleeve.  It has an updated feel but to me still conveys classic.


The Ella Moss Liberty Stripe Tank has a modern twist on the classic stripe and is just a fun top for summer fun, and can go from day to evening.


I love this Splendid Venice Slubbed Stripe Tank.  It has an updated feel and the soft fabric makes this the perfect summer casual tank.

So today find your own striped tee because stripes equals style for summer.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  I think every summer since I was in high school I have made sure that I have a striped tee in my closet.  The first one was a Ralph Lauren navy and white stripe polo...so classic.  Ralph Lauren's quality is so amazing I had that shirt until I was a sophomore in college.  That is the great thing about a quality classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment