Friday, June 10, 2011

Look At Laura

Pedro Garcia at Neiman Marcus
Style Shout Out to Laura at Neiman Marcus as you begin your style journey...

Today my daughter and I headed to the mall to meet my sister and her kiddos for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.  My little one loves CPK - maybe it's the pizza, maybe it's because the name has the word "California" in it...either way we always have a good time there and for me that is the sign of a good lunch.

After a few slices of pizza and a few laughs we headed to Neiman Marcus where they had some fabulous shoes on sale.  I kid you not, the Vera Wang ballet flats I recently picked up were marked down so this is a great time to pick up a pair if you're in the market for some flats. There were some beautiful Manolos but unfortunately there were none in my size. I did find a great pair of Pedro Garcia espadrilles that were super cute and super comfy which are two prerequisites for shoes in the heat of the Dallas summer.

As we were browsing the shoe department we were greeted by Laura who is one of our favorite sales associates. She told us that today was her last day as she was being promoted to a position at the corporate office.  I have to say that I am truly happy for her because she is an amazing person.  And, I am a little sad that she is leaving the store because she is an amazing person.  You see, Laura is one of those people who wears her smile as her best accessory.  She is always ready to help you find what you are looking for and she is always honest with you when what you are looking for may not be what you really need.  My 8 year old thinks that Laura is a real style icon and thinks that the Neiman Marcus corporate office is really lucky to have her on their team, and I have to agree.

Vera Wang at Neiman Marcus
So today I say thank you Laura for all of your smiles and great customer service over the past few years...and for helping my hubby find fabulous gifts!   Thanks for always taking a minute to say hi to my daughter even when you were busy, and for being so helpful.  Neiman Marcus is really lucky and we wish you the best in your new position!




My Style Shout Out Tip:  What goes around comes around...if you work hard and are a good person, good things will always come back to you!  Need proof...just look at Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment