Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Style & Service

Style Shout Out to Nordstrom Rack and so many fabulous things at such fabulous prices.

Havaianas
I love Tuesdays...probably because it is the day my daughter has her piano lessons and she enjoys going to them so much.  In retrospect, I guess any day is my favorite day when she is happy.

Yesterday after her lessons we ran to Nordstrom Rack. Nordstrom is so smart in their placement of these stores because they make it very easy to shop the Rack.  Ours is conveniently located in the same shopping plaza where I food shop so there is no mall traffic to fight, and that is a big plus.

Tuesday there were some amazing things...I kid you not in the women's shoe department I actually saw Jimmy Choo and Salvatore Ferragamo alongside Vera Wang and Cole Haan. They had the most on trend denim shorts by Joe's Jeans and Paige Denim, cute Splendid tops and a fabulous selection of Seven For All Mankind jeans.

Mia
I picked up some of my favorite everyday flip flops by Havaianas for $9 less than retail price and a cute pair of espadrilles by Mia, again at a very good price.

And in addition to fab prices and stylish pieces, one of the things I love about shopping at Nordstrom is their commitment to customer service.  The problem with a lot of discount-type stores is that you get discount-type service, but that is not the case at Nordstrom Rack.  I have always found the team at our Rack to be helpful and friendly without being overbearing which is the one thing that annoys me more than lack of service.

So today I am happily wearing my Havaianas as I run out with my daughter to run some errands.  Happy Wednesday!



My Style Shout Out Tip:  Nordstrom Rack is a great place to find fab pieces at fab prices so the next time you go shopping check out the Rack and you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment