Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun & Fabulous

Style Shout Out to J Brand Jeans for their fun and fabulous colors for summer!

J Brand at Saks
Summer just wouldn't be summer for me without a trip to Los Angeles to visit family.  There are so many fun things to do and I especially love spending time at the beach with my hubby and daughter.  Going to The Farmers Market and The Grove are also at the top of our list of fun family activities.

One of the things I miss about California is the weather and how even in the summer you can throw on your favorite pair of jeans at night when you head out for dinner.  And jeans are not out of the question during the day unlike Dallas where it will be about 100 degrees in the shade today and the last thing you feel like reaching for are your favorite jeans.

Even though we're not heading west for a few weeks I have already started planning my wardrobe.  I mainly start pulling pieces together early because I like to edit and mix and match until I have the most versatile pieces.  Seriously, I pack light and like to get everything in one carry-on bag and my Louis Vuitton Neverfull which as the name implies feels like it is never full.  

After I have my pieces chosen,  I figure out if I there is anything new I want to add to the mix.  This morning as I was reading through my emails I came across some fabulous J Brand Jeans at Saks in some fun colors.  These colorful jeans paired with a white LNA tee will be perfect for LA.  

J Brand at Saks
While I am loyal to my Sevens and Hudsons I do like J Brand for their simplicity and fit.  So today I am off to Saks with my daughter to pick up some colorful jeans and to do a bit of Father's Day shopping as well...don't forget it's this Sunday!



My Style Shout Out Tip:  Pack light this summer.  You will definitely save time when you arrive at your destination because you won't be waiting for your luggage.  And while you're packing leave room in that carry-on for a fabulous pair of colorful J Brand Jeans!  

1 comment: