Thursday, May 19, 2011

7 Things On Thursday

Style Shout Out to giving thanks on Thursday.  Last Thursday the Blogger site experienced some technical difficulties so this week I am thankful for:
Vera Wang At Neiman Marcus

No technical difficulties on Blogger!

My daughter's love of music because it is something we share.

Dr. Michele Borba and the great information she shares with parents via The Today Show and Twitter.


The great deals on Bluefly.com and Gilt.

My white cropped Seven For All Mankind Jeans that look so great with my Vera Wang ballet flats.

Hudson Jeans and those well-placed pockets with the Union Jack

My hubby and daughter and the laughter and music that fills our home every day!  There is really no better sound than the sound of your child laughing.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  With the school year winding down and so much going on take a minute to make your own list of 7 Things!  

No comments:

Post a Comment