Friday, May 27, 2011

Simply Speedy

Style Shout Out to Louis Vuitton for hitting another style home-run with their contemporary take on the ever classic Monogram Speedy Bag.

My hubby gave me my first Speedy bag when we moved to Dallas in 1996.  The quality of this bag is amazing and it still looks great today.  Even though he surprised me with a Speedy in the Damier Azur Canvas for Mother's Day I still reach for my Monogram Speedy 25 almost every other day.  This bag is stylish and indestructible.

This iconic Louis Vuitton bag goes with anything, can be dressed up or down, and I love the fact that it has a zipper that makes the bag secure for travel.

Today on Twitter I saw what Louis Vuitton refers to as the "alter-ego" version of the Monogram Speedy.  The leather stripe down the side of this bag is fabulous and the wide leather strap will make it great for travel and every day use.  When a bag offers options like being both hand held and cross body I think it is a great investment because of its' versatility.

So, if you are in the market for a new statement bag you can't go wrong with a Louis Vuitton Speedy.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  My Dad always says, "Carry a great bag and wear great shoes..they make the outfit!"  And I have to agree!

http://www.louisvuitton.com/us/flash/index.jsp?direct1=home_entry_us

No comments:

Post a Comment