Monday, May 23, 2011

Fabulous Flip Flops

Style Shout Out to TKEES for making the most fabulous flip flops that go with anything and go anywhere.

Last Summer we planned a vacation to Los Angeles.  My hubby, daughter and I love LA and we take every opportunity to visit our family that lives there.

As I was going through my closet and organizing what to pack I realized I needed some new sandals.  But not just any sandals...I needed a pair that were versatile.  You see I am one of those people who has perfected the art of packing light.  It probably comes from the fact that I just don't like to check luggage and I don't like to be weighed down.  So, the alternative is to pack the most versatile pieces in my carry-on bag.  Seriously, I have been known to pack one carry-on bag for a 10-day vacation.  This makes my hubby happy as he likes to pack light too.

Jennifer Aniston
TKEES Foundation
My search for the perfect sandal didn't take too long as I came across TKEES at Singer22.com.  I love Singer22 because of their great selection of designers and their easy to navigate web site. Plus it is fun to draw inspiration from the pictures of celebrities.

Rachel Bilson
TKEES Liner in Sable
TKEES are like "cosmetics for your feet" with color categories like...Foundations, Lipglosses, Polishes and Highlighters.  You can find everything from beautiful neutrals to metallic silvers.

So, if you are looking for a cute leather flip flop that can take you from the beach to dinner and can be dressed up or down check out TKEES.  They come in a variety of colors.  I am a fan of the Sunkissed "Foundation" because like my Laura Mercier Almond Tinted Moisturizer the color really matches my skin tone.  The added benefit when wearing my Sunkissed TKEES is that they make my legs look longer even though I am in comfy flats.  And, if you are looking for a pop of color check out the "Polishes" line which features beautiful shades like Bubblegum pink and Malibu blue.



My Style Shout Out Tip:  I have a few pair of TKEES and they are the perfect little flip flop. Last Summer they were selling out quickly at Singer22.com and I had to do some searching to find my size.  So check out these fabulous flip flops today while you can still get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment