Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday & 7 Things

Style Shout Out to 7 things on Thursday.
Today as every day I am thankful for my family and the laughter!  I am also thankful for:

The American Red Cross for all they do every day to assist those in need and all of the people who they are helping in our southern states that were hit so hard by the recent swarm of tornadoes.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who handled themselves with such grace during their Royal and very public wedding.  As the mom of a young daughter I can honestly say that it is nice to see a role model like Kate Middleton who exemplifies class and confidence. 

Bobbie Thomas and her fabulous "Royal" Mother's Day gift ideas from her segment on the Today Show this morning.  I especially loved the Queen for a day stamps from Zazzle.com.

NBC's new show The Voice hosted by Carson Daly.  I love that this show gives some very talented singers, some in their 30's, a platform for their voice to be heard.  

Zara for finding me that little blue dress which is so hard to find, and for their excellent customer service.

Ippolita for designing fabulous and unique jewelry that makes a fabulous Mother's Day gift.

My hubby and daughter and the laughter and music that fills our house every day!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Go out and find your own 7 things to be thankful for today.  Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment