Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gilt-less 7's

Style Shout Out to two of my favorite things...Seven For All Mankind Jeans and Gilt!

Roxanne By 7 For All Mankind at Gilt
Today has been a busy day...after my usual morning routine which involved making breakfast and school lunch, driving my daughter to school, unloading a dishwasher and throwing in a load of laundry, I didn't have time to sit and write.  I had to get ready for our monthly PTA meeting and annual Volunteer Appreciation awards and luncheon.  I am so lucky that my daughter attends a fabulous elementary school where the Principal and Teachers create such a positive environment for the students.

As I was driving home after the busy morning I was kicking around some ideas for today's blog.  As I settled down at my desk with my Starbucks cappuccino I read through some emails first and there it was...my email from Gilt saying that until May 12th they were featuring Seven For All Mankind jeans.  I felt like a kid discovering a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup for the first time...two great things that I love, together!  As London Tipton would say on the Suite Life Of Zack And Cody (yes, I watch too much Disney with my 8 year old)..."Yay Me!"

Gilt is such a great place online to shop because you truly get top-notch, quality products at phenomenal prices.  And what can I say about Sevens that hasn't been said before?  They just fit great and are made to last.  My hubby gave me my first pair for Christmas in 2004 and, seriouslyy, they look as good as the day I first wore them.  Sevens paved the denim way for other favorites like Hudson Jeans, J Brand Jeans and AG Jeans.

So, if you are in the market for some great denim at a fabulous price check out Gilt.  But hurry because they are selling fast.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  The Roxanne is a very versatile style.  With it's skinny silhouette it looks fabulous with Tory Burch Reva flats, Sam Edelman Gigi sandals, or tucked in a pair of Stuart Weitzman Linear Suede boots.  How do I know?  Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment