Monday, May 16, 2011

Shades Of Tom Ford

Style Shout Out to Tom Ford for designing fabulous.

I have been a fan of Tom Ford since his days at Gucci.  For me the name Tom Ford is synonymous with style.  Being a fan of Gucci I love what he did for the brand and when he branched out on his own I was so excited to see what he would create.  I purchased a pair of Jennifer sunglasses when they first hit store shelves before I had seen them on celebrities including Jennifer Aniston who helped elevate this style to icon status.

These sunglasses are lightweight and remind me of Oliver Peoples with their understated simplicity. These are glasses that look good without screaming "look at me!"  And that is what I look for in sunglasses.

This morning as I was pulling my Tom Ford's out of my bag to drive my daughter to school it reminded me that every once in a while you make a purchase that becomes a classic almost instantly.  If you are looking for a great pair of sunglasses for Spring take a look at the Jennifer by Tom Ford.  They may not be the newest style on the shelf but they are classic and comfortable and truly stylish.




My Style Shout Out Tip:  Sunglasses are a great way to instantly change and update your look. Shop for glasses with someone you trust.  I take my daughter who tells it like it is, and head to Neiman Marcus where their sales associate Christina always offers an honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment