Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Treasure - Mad For Multiples

Style Shout Out to Nars for creating the Multiple.

As I was getting ready for a PTA meeting this morning I was playing beat the clock and reached for my Nars Multiple.  It is such a time saver and a product that should be in everyone's make up bag.  I love this product because it is true to it's name and serves multiple purposes.  Personally, I use Malibu as a blush and a lipstick and Copacabana is a fabulous highlighter and can really brighten up your eye area.

I first discovered this now legendary product, which consistently makes it into the InStyle Best Of Beauty issue, at Saks when it made its' debut.  At first glance this make up stick reminded me of the big Bonne Bell Lip Smackers that I had when I was thirteen.  Those Lip Smackers with their fabulous flavors like Watermellon and Bubble Gum were the must-have item for teens.  Picking up the Multiple it was like I was thirteen again.  There was a real sense of fun about this product.  Having a career in Marketing I know that most purchases are emotional and maybe that's why I originally picked up the Multiple but after using it once it became a beauty must have for me and once you try it you'll be mad for Multiples too.


My Style Shout Out Tip:  If you are in the market for a new easy to use product pick up a Multiple today!  Nars.com also offers this iconic product in a Limited Edition palette with two different yet complimentary shades.  The palette containing Copacabana and St. Barts is great for Spring and Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment