Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beauty Insider To Go

Style Shout Out to Sephora for making shopping for beauty products fun and easy.

If you haven't checked out the new IPhone App "Sephora to Go" it's worth looking into, as is their Beauty Insider program.

The IPhone App puts the power of browsing and shopping for beauty products right in the palm of your hand.  For a busy Mom this does make the 40 minutes waiting in the afternoon carpool line a little easier to bear.

Even their Beauty Insider program is easy.  And my experiences with Sephora, like those with Gilt,  have always been positive.  Becoming a beauty insider costs nothing but the pay-off is great with benefits like access to promotions and accumulating points for beauty-related gifts and a birthday gift.  Seriously, who doesn't like a present on their birthday?

When I told my 8 year old daughter about the recent IPhone app and case promo she asked when I was going to get my Sephora IPhone case.  My initial response was that I already had one.  She looked at me in all seriousness and said, "Mom, you don't have one from Sephora,  It's so stylish and it's okay to have more than one.  You have more than one scarf, you can have more than one IPhone case.  It's fun and free."

As I opened "Sephora to Go" to look for a birthday present for my sister,  I thanked my fashion-savvy future Beauty Insider for her words of wisdom!   Or should I call her my fashion-savvy future "Beauty Insider to Go!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment