Friday, January 21, 2011

A Piece Of The Rock

Style Shout Out  to Tiffany & Co. for making it surprisingly affordable to get  a piece of the rock.

Tiffany & Co. has been a rock in the jewelry industry since being founded in New York City in 1837.

When you hear the name Tiffany it conjures up images of Audrey Hepburn, the world-renowned Tiffany® Setting engagement rings and of course that little blue box.  And who can forget the scene from "Sleepless in Seattle" when Annie's fiance Walter gives her the engagement ring and says, "...It was my grandmothers.  I had them size it down.  She had really fat fingers."  


When Annie and Walter walk into Tiffany and are looking at china -  "8 is too few, 12 is too many," it reminded me of the first time I walked through the doors of the Tiffany & Co. store in New York.  There is just so much beauty it's hard to know where to look first.  I must admit I still feel that way about Tiffany today!    It's like being a kid in a candy store.

Before my daughter was born my husband gave me a sterling silver charm bracelet for my birthday.  There is something so exciting about opening that signature Tiffany Blue® box because you know that whatever is in that box is going to be special.  


So thank you Tiffany & Co. for continuing to offer beauty and quality to your customers year after year.  And with sterling silver pieces like Elsa Peretti®  stackable band rings, to Tiffany® Setting engagement rings, everyone can own a little piece of the rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment