Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Marc Jacobs International Say What?

A very big Style Shout Out to Marc Jacobs International for honesty.

Lola by Marc Jacobs
If you have a daughter between the ages of 6 and 12 then you can probably tell by the title of today's entry that for the past few years my daughter and I have spent numerous hours watching "Hannah Montana" on Disney where the phrase "Say What?" comes up in almost every episode.  So funny how a catch phrase from a kid's show makes its way into adult conversation but somehow this one does.  And yes I said it, "we" watch Hannah Montana.  I figure if my daughter and I watch "kids" shows together we have some fun with some teachable moments...oh but that's a topic for another Style Shout Out.

Anyway, those of you who follow Marc Jacobs International on Twitter probably saw the recent tweets regarding some of their aviator sunglasses.  As a Mom who spends a lot of time discussing the importance of honesty with my daughter it's so refreshing to see a large company being so candid.

Lola by Marc Jacobs
In today's economy where tough decisions sometimes need to be made on where to spend your hard-earned dollar it's nice to know that Marc Jacobs International stands behind their products and stands with their customers.

Oh, and thanks Marc Jacobs for creating Lola perfume.  Santa left a bottle under the tree for my daughter.  Along with Barbie and Hannah Montana items,  Lola was at the top of her list this year because her puppy's name is Lola, and because as she said, "The bottle is so beautiful it's like art and will be the centerpiece of my room." My fashion-savvy 8 year old daughter "Say What"?

No comments:

Post a Comment