Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Shorts

Style Shout Out to Sunday and keeping it short.

The after effects of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan continue to be a major headline in the news, and probably will be for quite awhile.  I think it is so great how people really pull together in times of crisis.  So today I give a huge Style Shout Out to organizations like the American Red Cross and Global Giving who continue to help those in need, and to all of you that have made donations big and small.

As I explained to my daughter when she said she only had $10 to give, "Every little bit helps, so always remember that all donations makes a difference."

And, Happy Anniversary to the American Red Cross Dallas Area Chapter.  Thanks for your 100 years of service to the Dallas community!


My Style Shout Out Tip:   Donating your time is another worthwhile way to make a contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment