Monday, March 21, 2011

Tee-rrific Tory!

Style Shout Out to Tory Burch for designing a terrific tee that gives back!

Thanks and Giving
St Jude
Thanks & Giving
I have to tell you that I am one of those people who loves shopping, and I love it even more if I am shopping for a good cause.   While Christmas shopping I always look for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital "Thanks and Giving" logo.  This year several gifts were purchased at The Loft and Pottery Barn mainly because of their participation in the program.

In October you will find me at Saks purchasing their annual designer tee shirt, and at the Estee Lauder counter purchasing cosmetics to benefit breast cancer research.

Tory Burch Tee
Last night I was catching up on Twitter and came across a tweet from Tory Burch about a tee shirt to benefit the earthquake and tsunami relief efforts in Japan.  This tee is adorable and 100% of the proceeds of every Tee shirt sold will go to the American Red Cross.  How fabulous is that?  You can help others and look chic at the same time!

You can pre-order the Tee at the Tory Burch web site:  http://www.toryburch.com/japan-relief/13112196,default,pd.html?dwvar_13112196_color=100&start=8&cgid=newarrivals-the-view

To find out more about the American Red Cross visit http://www.redcross.org


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Helping others can really put a smile on your face.  And that smile and your confidence are two of the best accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment