Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Thanks

Style Shout Out to Thursday and giving thanks.  Today as every day I am thankful for my family, friends, health and happiness.

And I am thankful...

For my daughter who inspired my blog and her version of Miley Cyrus'  Simple Song  (Click to listen)  that inspires me every time I hear it.

For everyone who has made donations of time and money to help the people of Japan.

For the comedy of Russell Brand, Jimmy Fallon and Jerry Seinfeld who always bring the laughter.

For Paul Reiser who is coming back to television in a new sitcom!

For the new healthy lifestyle cookbook that was written by Sheryl Crow and Chuck White.  "If It Makes You Healthy"

To all of you who read this blog and to all who have taken the time to follow here and on Twitter.

Happy Thursday!


My Style Shout Out Tip:  Today is a great day to organize your closet for Spring.  If you haven't worn something in over a year, donate it...while the piece may not be perfect for you, it may be perfect for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment